Vinyasa Yoga with Alignment and Heart Teacher Training Intensive
Rolf Gates, author of the acclaimed book Meditations from the Mat: Daily Reflections on the Path of Yoga, is a leading voice of contemporary yoga, and his work is used as a resource for yoga…
Full Bio & Programs
Todd Norian, E-RYT 500, is the founder of Ashaya Yoga, a yoga style focused on precise biomechanical alignment. With warmth and humor, he teaches with the heartfelt intention of awakening others to their inherent potential…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers and experienced students with at least 1 year of consistent practice.
Take your teaching of vinyasa flow and alignment-based yoga to the next level. In this exquisite partnership and confluence of styles, longtime friends and renowned teachers Rolf Gates and Todd Norian join forces to bring you an evolutionary synthesis of vinyasa, alignment, and heart.
You learn to
- Teach a masterful, heart-opening, and physically intense yoga workout
- Take your students beyond the physical by adding heart themes
- Apply creative and intelligent vinyasa sequencing principles
- Establish a natural breath tempo combined with movement to sync your students to the healing life-force
- Learn the precise alignment techniques of Ashaya Yoga, which create strength, flexibility, and healing
- Expand your marketability as a professional by combining vinyasa with alignment techniques.
Blend the physical intensity of vinyasa with the sensitivity and subtlety of the heart through balanced classes that bring your students back for more.
Note Tuition includes a manual.
- 34 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 35 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More