Vinyasa Flow: Flowing Through the Elements—A Kripalu Approach
Coby Kozlowski, MA, E-RYT, is a Kripalu faculty member and director of Kripalu’s 200- and 500-hour yoga teacher training programs. Her vibrant style as a life coach trainer; yoga, dance, and meditation educator; inspirational speaker;…
Full Bio & Programs
For everyone with at least 6 months of yoga experience in any tradition.
This rejuvenating asana-based workshop takes you into the depths of vinyasa flow and the inquiry of yoga. Through a challenging yet compassionate practice, the Kripalu methodology allows you to experience vinyasa flow in a new and empowering way. Each session focuses on a creative and dynamic sequence based on the elements of earth, air, fire, and water, and acts as a catalyst for merging with the natural flow of life.
In this workshop, you
- Learn how the Kripalu approach can be applied to a vinyasa flow class
- Experience inspired sequencing
- Become absorbed in meditation in motion
- Explore the effects of creative flow, strength, and fluidity as you come to your edge with compassion and awareness
- Find a deeper connection to your practice and the inquiry of yoga by flowing through the elements.
Through asana, pranayama, meditation in motion, discussion, and classes infused with music, you discover how to flow with all that life has to offer. Be ready to move like never before and experience how vinyasa flow can teach you what it means to be fully alive.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More