Transformational Vinyasa Yoga: The Body and Beyond
Lesley Desaulniers is coowner with Amanda Harding of Prema Yoga Brooklyn. She has been studying yoga and meditation since 1996, taking her practice to New York, Russia, India, and back. Her classes are imbued with…
Full Bio & Programs
Amanda Harding is coowner with Lesley Desaulniers of Prema Yoga Brooklyn. She was raised in a family of Broadway gypsies, and yoga was a natural progression from dancing. Amanda teaches a vigorous and dynamic class…
Full Bio & Programs
For people with min. 6 months yoga experience.
Transformational Vinyasa Yoga uses body, breath, and mind in a particular manner to help you find energy, contentment, and focus. This unique and inspiring workshop takes you on a journey to an inner space of serenity and self-awareness.
In this program, you
- Experience the dynamic power and healing of live-music vinyasa
- Explore movement in your yoga practice, discovering where steadiness, spaciousness, strength, and presence of mind can be cultivated
- Learn to release old habits, conditioning, fear, and other obstacles to joy
- Renew energy, passion, and purpose through real-world spiritual teachings and esoteric anatomy explorations
- Practice meditations for health, happiness, and deep peace.
Join Lesley Desaulniers and Amanda Harding for a workshop enlivened by the power of music, meditation, chanting, and sweaty, soulful vinyasa.
- 23.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More