The Eternal Energy of Yoga: Learn from a Grand Master
Tao Porchon-Lynch, E-RYT 500, at 95 years young, is a master yoga teacher who synthesizes the most positive aspects of Indian, European, and American thought. She has trained and certified hundreds of yoga instructors since…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Experience power, balance, and peace in a symphony of breathing, twists, stretches, vinyasa sequences, and meditation. Master teacher Tao Porchon-Lynch embodies the mindful life, one that is spiritual, productive, and filled with joy. Her mantra, “There is nothing you cannot do,” is a reminder to challenge yourself and not place artificial limitations on what you can accomplish. She teaches by example how to reach your ultimate potential, tuning in to the subtle flow of energy through yoga.
In this workshop, you
- Tap into your own energy to create unity of breath, body, mind, and spirit
- Practice each posture as a fluid movement
- Explore moving gracefully from the inside out
- Participate in varied sequences of vinyasas drawn from the teachings of B. K. S. Iyengar, Ramakrishna, and Vivekananda
- Focus on the chakras and integrating bandhas, breath, and movement
- Discover how the bandhas enhance a strong foundation
- Find inspiration in stories about Tao’s childhood and her studies with many of India’s yoga masters.
You leave refreshed and invigorated, with new ways to approach and expand your yoga practice.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866-200-5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More