Introduction to Bregman Leadership
Peter Bregman, MBA, MCC, RYT, is an advisor to CEOs and their leadership teams. He speaks, writes, and consults about how to lead and how to live. Author of the award-wining book 18 Minutes: Find…
Full Bio & Programs
Successful leadership isn’t about what you know—it’s about who you are and how you show up. This workshop is designed to help you
- Raise hard-to-talk-about issues in a way that others agree to address them
- Act courageously in risky situations
- Connect with people in a way that inspires their commitment
- Stay grounded in the face of success, failure, or uncertainty
- Respond productively to opposition, without losing your focus
- Communicate skillfully in the presence of strong emotions.
Experience what it’s like to experiment with taking risks—in the way that you think, act, communicate, and lead. You participate in exercises and interactions that will increase your capability to move powerfully and courageously in your life, your work, and the world.
- 9 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More