Heal Yourself and Others by Balancing the Chakras: The Tibetan Five Rites and Reiki 1 Attunement
Jeff Migdow, MD, Usui Reiki Master, has explored yoga, health, and consciousness since 1969 in India, Nepal, Japan, Brazil, Colombia, and Peru. A former director of Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training, he currently develops and directs…
Full Bio & Programs
Reiki is a system of healing in which a person’s chakras (energy centers) are balanced and strengthened through the channeling of qi, or prana, leading to deep healing and rejuvenation. The Tibetan Five Rites are ancient yogic practices that speed up and balance the flow of energy through the seven chakras, thus normalizing hormonal and nerve imbalances.
This weekend with Jeff Migdow includes
- Balancing the flow of qi/prana through the chakras to create health and vitality
- Reiki hand placements and the first Reiki healing symbol, which opens up the flow of qi
- Hand attunement for Reiki healing on yourself and others
- Specific healing benefits, precautions, and warm-up exercises for each of the Tibetan Five Rites
- The full practice of the Five Rites so you can practice them at home.
Take your health, vitality, and healing abilities to a new level by connecting directly to the power of qi/prana.
- 10.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 10.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More