Structural Yoga Remedies
Lee Albert, NMT, is a national presenter and highly popular neuromuscular therapist and yoga instructor at Kripalu Center. Dedicated to helping people help themselves, Lee created, practices, and teaches Integrated Positional Therapy-protocols that reduce and…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Are you looking to live without pain? Practice the proper yoga postures for your specific condition and discover how easy it is to live pain free. When the body is in balance, many conditions, such as low back and neck pain, sciatica, knee pain, and other ailments, simply melt away.
In this class, you learn to
- Recognize the muscle imbalances that are causing your pain
- Practice the specific postures that correct those imbalances and relieve the pain
- Identify postures that can aggravate pain
- Eliminate pain at the root cause—don’t just treat the symptom
- Take your yoga practice to a new level or begin a practice on a sound foundation
- Return your body to a state of balance and grace.
Lee Albert leads postures that are suitable for all levels. Start your journey and experience what it’s like to live a pain-free life.
Note Tuition includes a manual.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
Read, Watch, Listen
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866-200-5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More