Seven Windows to the Soul: Transformation Through the Chakras
Anodea Judith, PhD, is a leading authority on the chakra system and its application to a Western lifestyle. She is the author of Wheels of Life; Eastern Body, Western Mind; Waking the Global Heart, her…
Full Bio & Programs
This workshop will introduce you to the experience of the seven sacred energy centers, or chakras, that spin at the core of your being, generating your life patterns and physical health. Combining yoga and bioenergetic exercises with guided meditations, partner work, breath, sound, art, and dynamic discussions of chakra principles, you’ll gain valuable tools for self-diagnosis and healing of common energetic blocks as well as a developmental framework for how those blocks came to be. The approach addresses both body and psyche, blending developmental psychology and Jungian concepts, as well as both Eastern and Western somatic studies. Past participants have called this workshop “empowering,” “enlightening,” and “transformational.”
Chakra-related topics include
- First chakra: grounding and survival
- Second chakra: sexuality and emotions
- Third chakra: power and will
- Fourth chakra: love and relationship
- Fifth chakra: communication and creativity
- Sixth chakra: intuition and archetypes
- Seventh chakra: consciousness and spirit.
- 16.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 15.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- 8 credits for Psychologists (PSY), $20 additional charge
- 16.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $20 additional charge
- 16.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
Read, Watch, Listen
- room & meals pricing
Take this program together with the one below and save $ 66:
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $384 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $588 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More