Tending the Heart Fire: A Summer Sringara Rasa Vinyasa Retreat
Shiva Rea, MA, is a yogini fire keeper, sacred activist, global adventurer, and innovator in the evolution of vinyasa flow yoga. During her 20 years of teaching, she has integrated the tantric bhakti roots of…
Full Bio & Programs
show presenter details hide presenter details
For all levels, including yoga teachers.
In the joy of summer, when life is in its fullest expression, we cultivate the sringara rasa vinyasa―the power of love, divine Eros, sensual flow, and Shiva and Shakti in all forms. In this five-day immersion with pioneering vinyasa teacher Shiva Rea, we explore the regenerative movement alchemy of sringara rasa vinyasa, the living circulation of fluid love and realization of the erotic universe.
This retreat includes
- Morning yoga sessions using a prana-flow approach to fluid-based vinyasa
- Sringara Rasa Namaskar and sequences focused on deepening backbends
- PranaDanda Yoga™ with a five-foot staff for fluid strength and dancing with prana
- Inner consort meditation, Shiva-Shakti tantric sadhana for men and women
- Body pilgrimage, relaxing through 108 sacred places of the body
- Yoga trance dance to liberate the river of love that is our nature
- Practical healing for stress-related joint stiffness, low energy and libido, and burnout
- Devotion in motion.
This regenerative retreat and annual gathering has the power to shift lives. It constantly changes and evolves to serve newcomers and returning participants alike.
Recommended reading Shiva Rea, Tending the Heart Fire: Living in Flow with the Pulse of Life (Sounds True).
Note Enrollment includes access to continued online practice through Samudra Global School for Living Yoga.
- 23 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 23 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More