Savoring Life: Luscious Cooking for Health
Leslie Cerier, “the organic gourmet,” is an internationally recognized farm-to-table chef, recipe developer, author of six cookbooks, and educator. She specializes in local, seasonal, organic, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free cooking for health, vitality, and pleasure.…
Full Bio & Programs
In this hands-on vegetarian cooking class, gourmet organic chef, teacher, and cookbook author Leslie Cerier presents whole foods that are pleasurable, delicious, health-enhancing, and nutritious.
Cook and feast on exciting vegetarian dishes as you learn to
- Stock a cornucopia of organic whole foods and cook them easily from scratch
- Expand your cooking repertoire, enhance your energy, and even lose weight cooking with healthy fats: extra-virgin coconut and olive oils, and more
- Boost omega-3 fatty acids with delicious dishes made from dark leafy greens, pasture-raised eggs, walnuts, flax, hemp, and sesame seeds
- Use herbs and spices to enhance flavor and create international dishes
- Mix and match foods to invent your own recipes high in antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and minerals
- Add super foods such as goji berries, maca, and cacao to your diet.
By engaging your senses, discover cooking as a means of self-expression.
- 8 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More