Revolutionize Your Yoga Practice Forever
Sadie Nardini, a holistic-anatomy geek, healthy-hedonism advocate, yoga expert, author, and TV host, travels internationally, bringing empowering tools to yoga teachers and students. She is the author of the book 21-Day Yoga Body, and her…
Full Bio & Programs
Ready to become the most effective, fit, and powerful version of yourself? One weekend with these new-generation anatomy and yoga visionaries gives you immediate results and impacts every minute you spend on your yoga mat—and offers a gold mine of life- and relationship-boosting inspiration.
This workshop includes
- Sadie Nardini’s and Tyler McCoy’s signature anatomy-of-yoga movement sequences, tools, and instruction
- Twice-daily creative yoga flow workshops to strengthen and sculpt your body in brand-new and healing ways
- Insight and inspiration drawn from Eastern philosophy to get you back on track in every aspect: relationships, finances, career, and more
- A yoga jam dance party with Tyler as DJ to powerfully connect you to your source.
Take home the tools to boost your yoga practice; a toned, detoxified body; a clear perspective on where to go from here; and a heart recalibrated to its natural, powerful, loving state.
Recommended reading Sadie Nardini, The 21-Day Yoga Body (Random House).
Note Bring a journal.
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More