Rejuvenate and Reclaim Life After 40
Each of Kripalu’s Healthy Living Programs is taught by an outstanding team of skilled health and wellness professionals who draw on many years of experience working with people to turn their health around through integrated…
Full Bio & Programs
Maria Sirois, PsyD, is an inspirational speaker, consultant, psychologist, and author who has worked at the intersections of wellness, positive psychology, and spirituality for more than 20 years. Maria has been invited to be a…
Full Bio & Programs
Crafting a meaningful, passionate, healthy life.
This program is designed for women and men over 40 who want to reinvigorate their life with joy and health.
Midlife can be a challenging, yet powerfully creative time, letting go of old identities and moving into new territory. It’s a time of adventure and reinventing ourselves with the benefit of all the experience, confidence, and wisdom we’ve acquired over the years.
In this program led by an exceptional group of teachers, including a psychotherapist, nutritionist, fitness professionals, life coach, and senior-level yoga teachers, discover how to cultivate health-body, mind and spirit-and create a life that is deeply meaningful and joyous.
This program is ideal for men and women who
- Have noticed a downward shift in their health
- Are overstressed and losing focus on priorities
- Are going through life changes and want to focus on getting healthy
- Want support in creating a plan for the second half of their lives.
Learn how to
- Enhance physical energy, mental clarity, and emotional balance
- Reduce the risk of the chronic diseases of aging, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and dementia
- Incorporate the benefits of yoga into your life
- Decrease stress and increase harmony
- Make lifestyle changes that allow you to live more fully.
Recommendations (additional fees apply)
- Schedule a private Life Coaching session
- Take care of your body with a healing Kripalu Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888-738-1822 to make an appointment.
- 21.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 20 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- 21.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- 20 credits for Nurses (NURS), $20 additional charge
- 20 credits for Certified Counselors (NBCC), $20 additional charge
- 21.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
Dates for this Program
|June 16–21, 2013||Healthy Living Faculty, Maria Sirois|
|August 11–16, 2013||Healthy Living Faculty, Maria Sirois|
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More