Refilling Your Well: A Self-Nurturing Retreat
Priti Robyn Ross, E-RYT 500, holds professional-level certifications in Kripalu Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy. A teacher for more than two decades, she is currently a codirector of Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training and Prana Yoga…
Full Bio & Programs
This program truly lived up to its name and more. It was ultimately relaxing, rejuvenating, and deeply inspiring.
My body and soul were deeply touched, uplifted, and renewed. This program was exactly what I needed and more than I expected.
For all levels, including beginners.
There comes a time when you know you need to take a break—when body and soul are searching for sacred space in which to relax and let go. Spend a restorative time-out immersed in nurturing activities that replenish your soul, increase your joy, and ease your stress. When you make self-nurturance a priority, you actively counter the effects of stress, which otherwise can lead to chronic imbalances, burnout, and illness.
In this workshop, you
- Experience healing yoga, hand massage, deep relaxation, breathwork, and walking meditation in nature
- Awaken your inner peacemaker using creative journaling, guided imagery, music, and joyful movement
- Understand the physiology of stress and its effects on body and mind
- Practice maitri, the act of loving-kindness toward the self
- Learn simple, effective tools to take home and use in your daily life.
Allow Priti’s compassionate heart to support you on this journey to restore inner peace. Come awaken your spirit and establish an intention to set yourself free this Independence Day.
Note Bring a meaningful picture or photo for the group altar.
- 18.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 19 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $452 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $688 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More