Radiant Child® Yoga Immersion: Levels 1–3
Shakta Khalsa, E-RYT 500, is the author of five well-known yoga books, a Montessori educator, and the founder of one of the first and most comprehensive training programs for children’s yoga, Radiant Child Yoga, established…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers, school teachers, and parents at all levels of yoga experience.
Prepare to move your body and be young at heart in this fun, insightful, and practical training. Join one of the pioneers of children’s yoga to learn
- Guidelines for teaching yoga to children of all ages, from babies to teens
- Yoga songs, dances, and games that children love
- A variety of meditation practices, from breath and singing to movement and silence
- Brain-balancing yoga and Brain Gym skills
- Practical tips for keeping a class focused and engaged
- Yoga for ADHD, autism, and learning disabilities
- How to adapt yoga for school settings
- Yogic teachings on the four phases of a child’s life
- How a child’s energy field and chakra systems develop
- Tools for unexpected situations.
You also learn conscious communication skills, deep listening, and ways to stay centered. Take the next step in sharing the gift of yoga.
Note This course counts as the first 30 hours of Radiant Child Family Yoga 200-hour certification. Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate and the opportunity to be listed on www.childrensyoga.com. Additional materials (a mixture of books, CDs, DVD, and downloads) must be purchased directly from the presenter; you will be contacted via e-mail prior to the program with more information.
- Recognized for CE credits with public schools and therapy organizations.
- Approved for 27 contact hours for occupational therapists and most physical therapists through Learning Partners. Please check with your licensing board for reciprocity. Visit childrensyoga.com for more information.
- Approved by Learning Partners to offer 33.75 PDUs for occupational therapists and 3.24 CEUs for physical therapists. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
- 28 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 30 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More