The Presence of Breath
Judith Kravitz, DDL, cocreator of the Transformational Breath® process, has been leading breathing programs for more than 30 years. She holds a doctorate in metaphysics, and is an ordained minister and the mother of eight.…
Full Bio & Programs
Breathe your way to a more healthy and joyful you in a weekend that opens the door to profound life changes and self-empowerment. Utilizing the tools of Transformational Breathing and the Presence Process (the work of Michael Brown), this workshop takes you on a journey from the transfixed physical state to the vibrational state of Presence.
This weekend includes
- Four full Transformational Breath® (TB) sessions led by Judith Kravitz, founder of TB
- A deep exploration of Michael Brown’s insightful book and program, The Presence Process
- Techniques to integrate emotions at the causal level
- Tips for correcting restrictive breath patterns.
Continue the journey back to your authentic self with awareness and breath. Learn how to work with your breath for more effective respiration, full emotional integration, and a deeper spiritual connection.
Recommended reading and listening Judith Kravitz, Breathe Deep, Laugh Loudly (Free Breath Press), Transformational Breath Guided Session (CD), 100 Breaths to Joy (CD), and Breathing Analysis (DVD).
Note Credits are available through NCBTMB for massage therapists; call 603.286.8333 or e-mail email@example.com for more information. Please wear comfortable, layered clothing suitable for movement and bring a water bottle.
- 10.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 10 credits for Nurses (NURS), $20 additional charge
- 10.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More