Portable Yoga: A Thousand Yoga Tools to Live Your Best Life
Claudia Azula Altucher is a yoga teacher trained in classical Ashtanga Yoga, pranayama, and meditation. She has traveled the world investigating yoga lineages and traditions to find the most effective tools for practice, leading to…
Full Bio & Programs
with special guest James Altucher
show presenter details hide presenter details
For all levels.
Yoga isn’t just for the sticky mat—it’s meant to make your entire life better. Claudia Azula Altucher developed Portable Yoga after years of research conducted around the world. Uplift and assist every aspect of your life with yoga tools, such as
- A simple asana routine including Sun Salutations, forward bends, balancing poses, hip openers, twists, and more
- Internal locks, gaze points, and deep breathing with sound to enhance your practice
- Meditation, starting with simple, silent sitting
- Pranayama, focusing on Ocean-Sounding Breath, Alternate-Nostril Breath, and Skull-Shining Breath
- Deep inner relaxation enhanced by shamanic drumming
- Yoga philosophy for getting unstuck, dealing with people who drain your energy, doing the work you love, and transforming your life.
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More