Positional Therapy: Clinical Applications
Lee Albert, NMT, is a national presenter and highly popular neuromuscular therapist and yoga instructor at Kripalu Center. Dedicated to helping people help themselves, Lee created, practices, and teaches Integrated Positional Therapy-protocols that reduce and…
Full Bio & Programs
For those who have taken Positional Therapy 1 or 2.
Take the skills you gained in Positional Therapy 1 or 2 and learn how to apply them to common neuromuscular conditions. Lee Albert simulates clinical conditions, taking you step-by-step through the process of evaluation, treatment protocols, and wellness plans to improve or eliminate neuromuscular pain patterns.
In this training, you learn
- How to assess common neuromuscular conditions
- How to treat causes, not just symptoms
- Specific protocols that Lee uses for thoracic outlet, sciatica, neck pain, headaches, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel, fibromyalgia, and more
- Specific home wellness plans for each condition
- Ways to successfully integrate yoga, non-weight-resistant strength training, and other holistic wellness practices.
Leave with a greater understanding of how to use positional therapy effectively to get the results you want.
Note Tuition includes a training manual.
- 27 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 24 credits for Nurses (NURS), $20 additional charge
- 27 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $20 additional charge
- 27 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More