Pathway to Enlightenment: Reiki Master Practitioner (Shinpiden) Japanese Gendai Reiki Ho Level III
Audrey Pearson is a certified traditional Usui Reiki Master, Kripalu Yoga teacher, and founder of Yogapathways, a Center for Yoga and Reiki in Northborough, Massachusetts. She teaches from more than 30 years of experience in…
Full Bio & Programs
James Pearson, RYS 500, is a traditional Usui Reiki Master, certified Kripalu Yoga teacher, and a bodywork facilitator who co-teaches Reiki trainings with Audrey. He facilitates yoga nidra experiences and is a masterful yogi of…
Full Bio & Programs
Reiki Master training empowers you to experience the peace that is Reiki for yourself, and share Master-level awareness with others. In this workshop, you
- Receive the traditional Usui Reiki Master attunement and symbol to deepen your awakening to Reiki
- Move into acceptance and learn to guide others in accepting realities that were resisted in the past in order to protect the ego’s self-image
- Integrate the conflicting psychological and biological inner manifestations of struggle versus acceptance
- Learn Reiki I and Reiki II teaching protocols so that you can teach and attune others.
Join a teaching lineage that comes directly from the founder of Reiki, Sensei Usui. Practice Reiki as a path of enlightenment in which consciousness itself is aligned with prana.
Prerequisites Minimum 6 months Reiki II; newly certified Reiki II’s may attend Level III and receive certificate of Attendance. Shinpiden certification is awarded after 6 months of documented Level II experience.
Level III Shinpiden Master Practitioner is a prerequisite for final Sensei Level and curriculum to teach all levels of Gendai Reiki Ho.
Note There is an additional $9 fee (payable to the presenters on opening night) if you need the Reiki I and II manual.
- 8.5 credits for Nurses (NURS), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
Take this program together with the one below and save $ 44.50:
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $226 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $344 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More