Pathway to Enlightenment: Reiki I and II (Shoden and Okuden) Japanese Gendai Reiki Ho
Audrey Pearson is a certified traditional Usui Reiki Master, Kripalu Yoga teacher, and founder of Yogapathways, a Center for Yoga and Reiki in Northborough, Massachusetts. She teaches from more than 30 years of experience in…
Full Bio & Programs
James Pearson, RYS 500, is a traditional Usui Reiki Master, certified Kripalu Yoga teacher, and a bodywork facilitator who co-teaches Reiki trainings with Audrey. He facilitates yoga nidra experiences and is a masterful yogi of…
Full Bio & Programs
Awaken to the innate, healing wisdom of Reiki and deepen your connection to Source. This workshop includes traditional Reiki I and II attunements, a hands-on curriculum, and Reiki self-purification techniques that teach the practice of accepting all that is, as it is. You receive three traditional Reiki symbols and learn to
- Use Reiki to heal yourself and be empowered to offer it to others
- Send Reiki beyond time-bound consciousness to the timeless state of being that is Reiki
- Accept realities you may have resisted in the past
- Understand the conflicting manifestations of the psychological and biological realms.
Audrey and James Pearson’s Reiki lineage stretches back to Sensei Usui, Reiki’s founder via Japan’s Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai member Hiroshi Doi Sensei. Their approach to Reiki as a path to enlightenment is a result of in-depth study and the practice of consciousness aligned with prana. Leave this training empowered to share Reiki as Sensei Usui intended.
Note Tuition includes a manual. Please eat lightly before opening night.
- 8.5 credits for Nurses (NURS), $20 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $20 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
Take this program together with the one below and save $ 44.50:
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $339 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $516 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More