New Year, New YOU: Global Rituals to Jumpstart 2014
Barbara Biziou, author of The Joy of Ritual and The Joys of Family Rituals, integrates her extensive knowledge of global spiritual practices, rituals, psychology, and business into her coaching and speaking practice. She inspires and…
Full Bio & Programs
The first 12 days of the year spiritually symbolize all 12 months. Discover how you can focus and imbue this sacred time at the beginning of 2014 with spiritual manna and resources gained from the energy of group ritual and spiritual practice.
This auspicious weekend includes
- Powerful global rituals and a variety of practices
- Ways to honor and release emotional and psychological blocks from the past year
- Exercises to lift your vibration and overall success
- Result-oriented techniques that give you clarity and connection to your true inner source of guidance and inspiration
- Group experiences that tap into the ancient wisdom of diverse cultures
- Tools to support you in embracing the accelerated shift of consciousness in today’s world
- A workbook to help you embody the practices you learn in the workshop.
Walk the bridge between the old year and the new with intention, reflection, and passion.
Note Bring a journal and any objects you would like to include in the rituals. Wear comfortable clothes.
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More