Navigating Life Change: Mindfulness From the Mat
Michael Lee, MA, is a master educator and yogi who founded Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy in 1985 after many years of deep yoga practice, including two years as a Kripalu resident and faculty member. There…
Full Bio & Programs
Michael is one of the most inspiring teachers I have ever met, and this was an amazing workshop. The best yoga workshop I’ve ever taken.
—Depika G., Yogaville, Virginia
Have you been discouraged by how hard it is to make real change in your life? Now you can master the art of change using easy-to-learn, yoga-based, mind-body processes and practices that bring more flow and less stress to daily life. In this workshop, you discover how to
- Effectively manage change in your relationships, career, family, and health
- Engage the wisdom of your body to uncover habitual patterns that no longer serve you
- Use your inner compass to guide your life choices
- Find the posture in life that expresses your true self
- Accept your uniqueness as a human being and your oneness in spirit to empower you with right action
- Befriend your body as one of your best teachers.
Michael Lee skillfully guides you through various yoga practices and techniques, including the Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy integration process he pioneered, to fuel lasting change and enhance your life journey.
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More