Transform Your Relationships Using Nonviolent Communication
Martha Lasley, MBA, PCC, helps people experience the alchemy of shifting blame and judgment into compassion and love. She is a founder of Leadership that Works, the home of Coaching for Transformation, a certification program…
Full Bio & Programs
Dian Killian, PhD, is a certified trainer with the international Center for Nonviolent Communication (NVC), president of Work Collaboratively, and coauthor of Connecting Across Differences and Urban Empathy: True Life Adventures of Compassion on the…
Full Bio & Programs
How do you respond to difficult people and challenging conversations? Join Martha Lasley and Dian Killian to find more trust, intimacy, and meaning in your relationships through Nonviolent Communication.
Whether you’re new to this practice or simply want to deepen your experience, this program offers practical skills, including how to
- Stay self-connected during challenging conversations
- Choose from four ways of listening
- Connect to your core aliveness
- Create strategies that work for everyone
- Speak from your heart.
Based on the work of Marshall Rosenberg, this program helps you transform your relationships by practicing self-empathy, connecting deeply to the needs of others, and asking for what you want. You can also use this retreat to work on the most vital relationship of all―the relationship with yourself.
- Jane Marantz Connor, PhD, and Dian Killian, PhD, Connecting Across Differences: Finding Common Ground with Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime (Puddledancer Press)
- Martha Lasley, Facilitating with Heart: Awakening Personal Transformation and Social Change (Discover Press).
- Marshall Rosenberg, PhD, Nonviolent Communication, A Language of Life (Puddledancer Press).
- 23.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More