Making Spirits Bright: Yoga for Reflection and Expansion
Kim Valeri, RYT, is a master yoga teacher, spiritual counselor, and mother. A gifted transformational healer, she works with “everyday people” to raise conscious awareness of the aspects of life that we are normally blind…
Full Bio & Programs
Experience how your asana practice can guide you from physical action, perception, and awareness of breath toward deeper spiritual reflection. In this preholiday workshop with Kim Valeri, you learn yoga philosophy and Ayurvedic principles to support your understanding of personal transformation, healing, and expansion.
Make your spirit bright as Kim guides you to
- Quiet your mind and find deep relaxation through pranayama and meditation
- Restore your body with asana sequences taught with grounding alignment
- Transform the way in which you respond to stressful situations
- Bring your nervous system into equilibrium, enhance your health, improve your sleep, and calm anxieties
- Cultivate patience, clarity, and well-being.
Kim invites students at all levels, including yoga teachers seeking Yoga Alliance CEUs or credit toward yogaspirit® certification.
- 9 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 9.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $226 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $344 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More