The Mystery of Soul: Embodiment, Sensuality, and the Sacred
Thomas Moore, PhD, is a former Catholic monk and professor. He has practiced soul-based psychotherapy for more than 35 years. He was a close friend and colleague of Jungian and archetypal psychologist James Hillman, whose…
Full Bio & Programs
Sera Beak is a world-traveled, Harvard-trained scholar of comparative religion, and author of Red Hot and Holy: A Heretic’s Love Story and The Red Book: A Deliciously Unorthodox Approach to Igniting Your Divine Spark. About…
Full Bio & Programs
show presenter details hide presenter details
“Now I occupy my soul
and all my energy in its service;
I no longer tend the herd,
nor have I any other work
now that my every act is love.”
—John of the Cross, Spiritual Canticle
Lose yourself in the service of love as you explore the mystery of soul in all its uniqueness and embodied sensuality. Join best-selling authors Thomas Moore (Care of the Soul) and Sera Beak (Red, Hot, and Holy), movement and dance guides Dan Leven and Kristi Williamson, and program weaver Maria Sirois to bring forth the sacred spark of divinity within.
In this retreat, you
- Craft a soulful spirituality, informed by honored traditions yet contoured to your unique life
- Learn how to recognize the soul’s “voice” and acknowledge its guidance
- Participate in meaningful ritual, intuitive journaling, and fiery meditation
- Engage in thought-provoking dialogue about creating a soul-filled life
- Explore dance and movement techniques to more fully embrace your sensuous, soulful self
- Learn practical skills and tools to bring soul-inspired living into daily life.
Return home feeling refreshed, happy, and deeply grounded in your soul’s calling.
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $384 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $588 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More