Kripalu Vigorous: A Journey of Exuberant Yoga, Conscious Breath, and Meditative Motion
Danny Arguetty, MA, E-RYT, has studied and practiced extensively in both Kripalu and Anusara® Yoga. He blends skillful alignment cues, playful postures, and creative vinyasa flows to facilitate a heart-opening journey of conscious inquiry. Danny…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga practitioners with at least six months’ experience.
Come discover the conscious practice of vigorous Kripalu Yoga. This movement-based weekend, filled with dynamic asana, fluid breath, and deep inner listening, offers a vibrant kick-start to the new year.
In this workshop, you
- Explore the edge of your attention, endurance, flexibility, and strength
- Redefine vigorous yoga from the inside out
- Embody the interwoven relationship of strength and softness
- Evolve the capacity of your personal practice through new postures, sequences, and innovative movements
- Sweat and detoxify as we turn up the heat to between 85 and 90 degrees
- Unleash the creative nature that is your birthright.
Infuse consciousness, skill, and heartfelt possibility into the physical postures that serve as your springboard to the vast and rich art and science that is yoga.
Recommended reading and viewing Danny Arguetty, Nourishing the Teacher: Inquiries, Contemplations, and Insights on the Path of Yoga (Nourish Your Light).
- 11 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 11 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More