Journey to Wholeness: How to Support the Body, Mind, and Spirit
Elizabeth Boham, MD, MS, RD, is a physician and nutritionist who practices functional medicine with Dr. Mark Hyman at the UltraWellness Center in Lenox, Massachusetts. Through the functional medicine approach, Elizabeth helps patients restore balance…
Full Bio & Programs
Heidi E. Spear, MA, ABD, is a certified Kripalu Yoga teacher, R&R retreat faculty member at Kripalu, and Relaxation Specialist at the UltraWellness Center in Lenox, Massachusetts. She holds graduate degrees in comparative literature and…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Yoga philosophy describes our five bodies: physical, energetic, mental, wisdom, and bliss. To experience health and enduring youthfulness, we must feel balanced in all these aspects of who we are. This workshop uses lecture, discussion, meditation, guided deep relaxation, and gentle yoga to teach ways of creating health in the body and tapping into our natural healing potential.
In this weekend, you learn
- Simple dietary changes that can have a profound impact on health
- Optimal foods and nutrients for health and vitality
- How to meditate and de-stress the mind
- Keys to hormonal balance
- Yoga postures to release tension
- To make choices from a place of wisdom and inner guidance
- How to connect to bliss, joy, ease, creativity, love, and spaciousness.
Recommended Reading Mark Hyman, UltraPrevention (Atria Books) and The Blood Sugar Solution (Little, Brown); Heidi E. Spear, The Everything Guide to Chakra Healing (Adams Media).
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More