Wild and Wise Women's Festival: Let Your Yoga Dance®!
Megha Nancy Buttenheim, MA, E-RYT, is president and founder of Let Your Yoga Dance® LLC. She is a faculty member at Nosara Yoga Institute in Costa Rica, and a presenter in Kripalu’s Certificate in Positive…
Full Bio & Programs
Diane Kovanda, MEd, E-RYT 500, is the founder and director of training at Kind Yoga School in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Diane’s teaching of yoga is informed by her longtime practice of vipassana (mindfulness) and metta…
Full Bio & Programs
Run like the wind to this second annual multigenerational goddess gathering. Bring your mother, daughter, cousin, aunt, friends, partner, boss, client, employee, and colleagues to dance your yoga and enjoy your power and grace as women. Together we transform the conversation on aging and discovering what it means to be ageless.
Who are we as wild and wise? We are power mamas, wisdom keepers, street-dog scrappers. We are energy-infused world changers, and peace-making earth keepers. Join together with diverse women for a weekend that promises
- Daily Let Your Yoga Dance and Kripalu Yoga sessions for joy, bliss, power, strength, and flexibility
- Body love and appreciation
- Being in nature, connecting with inner and outer beauty
- Self-care through creativity, poetry, song, and music
- An evening water ceremony dedicated to moving our visions into the world
- A new, powerful way to live in your wisdom years.
Open your eyes to the power goddess you are and the grace all around you. This festival with Megha and Diane Kovanda includes a Saturday evening transformational shamanic water ceremony. Don’t miss this!
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More