Flow and Let Go: Awakening Vitality with Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga
Jocelyn Krasner, RYT, AADP, is a yoga teacher and holistic health counselor known for her playful, compassionate nature and free-spirited teaching style. Jocelyn is trained in Kripalu Yoga, as well as Shiva Rea’s Vinyasa Flow,…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Rejuvenate as you experience warming vinyasa sequences that prepare the body and mind for deep relaxation in supported, passive postures.
During this weekend, you’re invited to
- Cultivate self-awareness, awaken the breath, promote circulation, build strength, and achieve balance with inspiring slow-flow vinyasa routines
- Wind down with guided meditation and blissful restorative yoga to melt layers of stress, soothe the nervous system, clear the mind, and lift the spirit
- Reignite your life’s passions by taking time to realign with your true nature
- Let go of patterns that don’t serve you by tapping into inner wisdom and discovering the serenity of living yoga
- Receive personal attention and hands-on assists with a nurturing touch.
Weather permitting, this workshop includes outside walking meditation and pranayama to experience Kripalu’s grounds at the height of fall foliage season.
Note Bring an eye pillow and shoes for walking outside. Eat lightly before opening night.
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More