Five Element Yoga Teacher Training
Jennifer Reis, E-RYT 500, LMT, is a professional Integrative Yoga therapist, master yoga nidra teacher, and senior Kripalu Yoga teacher. She has been leading yoga retreats and professional trainings, including Yoga Nidra and Embodying the…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers and experienced students.
Are you ready to realign yourself with the rhythms of nature? Join Jennifer Reis in this potent practice of postures, breathing, mudras, creative expression, and yoga nidra. Immerse yourself in the art and science of the five elements, diving deeply into earth, water, fire, air, and ether.
In this training, you move powerfully into five-element practice yourself, while learning to create and lead powerful classes and workshops. This program teaches you how to
- Nourish your whole being with joyous movement and deep relaxation
- Develop the elemental qualities of grounding, fluidity, transformation, compassion, and freedom
- Guide your students deep within the matrix of their being
- Bring potent new tools to your mat and into your life as your natural constitution comes into perfect flow to increase health, happiness, peace, and potential.
This multifaceted inquiry and celebration is rooted in Kripalu Yoga, Ayurveda, and yoga therapy.
Recommended listening Jennifer Reis, Five Element Yoga: Rejuvenation and Relaxation CD, Deep Relaxation Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra CD, Guided Relaxation Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra CD.
Note Tuition includes a manual. Bring a journal or notebook, oil or chalk pastels or other art materials and a sketchbook (optional), and an eye pillow (optional).
- 39.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 39.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More