Five-Day Spring Detox for a Vibrant Life
Tiffany Cruikshank, LAc, MAOM, E-RYT 500, is a yoga teacher and author trained in acupuncture and sports medicine. Known as a yoga teacher’s teacher, she combines more than two decades of yoga practice and study…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels; some experience with vinyasa yoga recommended.
Is your body ready for an overhaul? This retreat is meant to detoxify the body, mind, and spirit so you can shed the layers that weigh you down and see the world with a fresh perspective.
This program includes
- Three hours daily of vinyasa yoga for detoxification
- Myofascial release to unravel tension and clear out toxins in the tissues
- Nutritional information and whole-foods supplements to aid detoxification
- Pranayama and meditation to release mental toxins
- Afternoon workshops on detox, meditation, restorative yoga, and more.
Move toward optimal health as you eliminate toxins, deepen your yoga practice, and clarify your purpose in life. Newly revitalized, you can approach the world with a healthier body and the fresh perspective needed to live a vibrant life. Tiffany will be joined by her senior assistant, Dena Zimbel.
Recommended reading Tiffany Cruikshank, Optimal Health for a Vibrant Life (CreateSpace).
Note Bring three tennis balls for use in myofascial release sessions.
- 23.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More