Mind Whispering: A New Path to Freedom from Self-Defeating Emotional Habits
Tara Bennett-Goleman, MA, is a psychotherapist and educator who leads workshops internationally for individuals and professionals. Her postgraduate studies were in Schema Therapy at the Cognitive Therapy Center of New York. Tara’s book Emotional Alchemy…
Full Bio & Programs
Daniel Goleman, PhD, a psychologist and journalist, has reported on the brain and behavioral sciences for the New York Times. He is author of the international best-seller Emotional Intelligence and cofounder of the Collaborative for…
Full Bio & Programs
Learn to repattern old habits of thinking, feeling, acting, and interacting. Tara Bennett-Goleman and Daniel Goleman integrate the sciences of attention and habit change with Eastern and Western psychologies, neuroscience, and principles adapted from the horse-whispering tradition.
In this groundbreaking program, you explore how to
- Apply nurturing mindfulness to emotional habits such as unhealthy aversions and attachments, avoidance of emotional connection, anxious relationship preoccupations, entitled control, or passive surrender
- Cultivate an attuned, discerning, and mindful “overseer” to make clearer choices
- Ground yourself in a wise heart instead of being driven by reactivity
- Build a genuine and secure foundation for all your connections.
Experience a new lens for understanding the patterns that play out in your life and relationships.
- 8 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More