Chakra Flow Yoga Workshop
Seane Corn is known for her impassioned activism, self-expression, and inspirational style of teaching that incorporates the physical and mystical aspects of yoga. Featured in commercials and magazines and on NPR and oprah.com, Seane utilizes…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Transformation begins when we understand that there is no separation between mind, body, and spirit, and that all moments―great and small, light and dark―are interdependent. The chakra system provides a road map that affirms this perception and presents a formula to make it tangible.
The study of the chakras can help us
- Develop intuition, awareness, and consciousness
- Balance us physically
- Ground and center our energy
- Increase our personal power and our relationship to the sacred
- Have a more compassionate understanding of our personal issues
- Reveal insight into our dharma.
Along with the chakra system, this workshop uses the tools of asana, meditation, reflection, and intention to help us empower our health and life.
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More