Self-Empowerment and Bikram Yoga
Rajashree Choudhury holds a degree in hatha yoga therapy and specializes in yoga therapy for people with chronic diseases and disorders. She teaches at Bikram’s Yoga College of India, in Los Angeles, and gives seminars…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels; participants need to be in reasonably good physical shape.
This program has the potential to initiate profound change in your body, mind, energy, and life. Step away from daily responsibilities and treat yourself to this special opportunity to work with time-honored wisdom, scientifically proven methods, and positive thinking.
This weekend, you
- Learn Bikram Yoga’s 26-posture sequence
- Gain insight into the medical and physiological benefits of Bikram Yoga
- Increase your strength and flexibility
- Improve your posture and alignment
- Cultivate a deep awareness of the possibilities that lie within you (and what holds you back)
- Stretch beyond your perceived limits, both mentally and physically
- Learn to reverse energy disturbances by gently stimulating certain energy points
- Have an opportunity to grow, rejuvenate your entire body and mind, and realize your potential.
Rajashree Choudhury, five-time winner of the All-India Yoga Championship, brings years of experience and a feminine perspective to her teaching of Bikram Yoga.
Note Sessions are held in a room that is heated to around 100 degrees and has a wooden floor. Bring your own yoga mat.
- 13.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
Take this program together with the one below and save $ 71.50:
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $369 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $564 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More