Advanced Chakra Training for Healers and Yoga Practitioners
Grace Jull, MA, LMT, integrates her understanding of activism, embryology, osteopathy, anatomy, aquatic massage, and yoga into a poetic, passionate, and contagious approach to life, writing, and teaching. She serves as adjunct faculty in the…
Full Bio & Programs
Studying with Grace remains one of the top mindfulness trainings I have ever experienced.
—Past program participant
For all levels.
We reach our greatest potential when we collaborate with life’s creative forces. Grace Jull sees the chakras as doorways for engaging with prana’s joyous power. Former scholar-in-residence and current anatomy instructor for the Kripalu School of Yoga, Grace is a gifted guide, blending the frontiers of science and esoteric insight with profound exercises.
This intensive illuminates our full potential through
- Grounded exploration of the structures associated with the chakras, particularly the fascia and glands
- Exercises and yoga practices that expand awareness and awe
- Deeper access to the psycho-spiritual aspects of these centers for use in daily life or work with clients and students of mindfulness
- Support to strengthen areas of expression that may currently feel limited.
Grace guides us in befriending our body and being more deeply, as sage, Source, and limitless creative companion.
Recommended reading Cyndi Dale, The Subtle Body (Sounds True).
- 22 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 22 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More