here’s this month’s photo
Click the link above that corresponds to your computers screen resolution. The image will open in a new window.
Wait for the image to load and right-click on it. Select "Set as Wallpaper" or "Set as Background."
- Click and hold on the image. Select "Download image" or "Save image as..." Save to your hard drive.
- In your Desktop Pictures control panel, click "Appearance" and choose the image. Click "Set Desktop".
- Select the "Desktop" tab.
- Click on "Remove Picture" to remove existing picture from your desktop.
- Click on "Place Picture," then select the wallpaper you have chosen.
- Click "Set Desktop."
- Go the "System Preferences" under the apple.
- Choose "Desktop and Screen Saver" and install from there.
- Go to "File/Save As."