Holiday R&R Retreat
Thanksgiving at Kripalu
This Thanksgiving, do something different: Do something for you. Wouldn’t it be delicious to pause and reflect on all you have to be grateful for in your life, while practicing self-care and sampling a wide range of abundant offerings in Kripalu’s serene setting? Our R&R Retreat program gifts you with the space and variety you need to design your own personal Thanksgiving retreat.
Come on Sunday and give yourself several days to unwind, or arrive just in time for a memorable midday Thanksgiving feast, which offers a cornucopia of nutritious options.
- Participate in special gratitude-themed workshops that celebrate the spirit of the season, or choose from workshops in yoga, Ayurveda, health, personal growth, and creativity
- Experience the nourishment of nature in guided hikes through the beautiful Berkshires
- Curl up with a good book in the cozy Sun Room, or unwind in the sauna
- Sip warm tea and connect with new friends in the Kripalu Cafe.
- Set your intentions in a revitalizing Kripalu Yoga class
- Enjoy our scrumptious whole-foods Thanksgiving feast* (without the cooking or dishes!)
- Participate in a soulful Gratitude Hike
- Attend a stirring evening kirtan.
Note Minimum stay of two nights is required. *Thanksgiving midday meal is not included for Thursday arrivals; a meal pass may be purchased for $18.
Holiday R&R Retreat
December 19, 2014–January 2, 2015
This season of light, illuminate from within during our special Holiday R&R Retreat.
What do you need to end the year on a high note? Whatever it is you’re looking for—quiet reflection, joyous celebration, or personal exploration—you’ll find it here, in our warm, inviting setting.
This year, Kripalu Holiday R&R Retreat offers you more inspired workshops and invigorating outdoor activities—and you choose how much you want to do. Discover new ways to experience yoga, Ayurveda, personal growth, and creativity. Participate in daily Kripalu noon dance classes and evening programs that bring bliss to every aspect of your being.
There’s also plenty of time to treat yourself to a nourishing Healing Arts session (additional fee), or set the stage for the new year with an empowering personal nutrition or life-coaching consultation.
Here’s your chance to let go of life’s hectic pace and carve space to care for yourself. Whether you’re coming for two nights or for a week, we look forward to making your holiday stay a unique and memorable experience, an opportunity to connect to what’s most meaningful to you. Join us.
Register early to ensure your choice of housing.
Note Minimum stay of two nights is required; no Saturday arrivals or departures.